Expertise in Development, Marketing and Business Management of Fine Art Asset Masterworks.
Dering Consultants specializes in Development, Marketing and Business Management of Fine Art Asset Masterworks (Old Masters to Modern Masters), including project management of financial transactions (sales and acquisitions), valuation assessments, marketplace analysis, executive summaries, the authentication process, the appraisal process, provenance development, condition reports, conservation, scientific forensic analysis, historical research, independent expert opinions, imagery, insurance, security, handling and transport.
Dering works with private clients, corporations, institutions and foundations.
Is there a Hidden Fine Art Treasure in “Grandma’s Attic”?
Whether you own a well-documented Fine Art Asset or a hidden treasure from “grandma’s attic”, most Fine Art Assets require additional “homework”, including updated scientific forensic analysis and third-party expert research. Dering has the expertise and resources to project manage and assess the homework assignments required to bring a potential Fine Art Asset Masterwork successfully into the marketplace.
Developing the Fine Art Asset “Business Executive Summary”.
Many Art Assets are supported by verifiable expert opinions, scientific forensic analysis and historical evidence, making the masterwork’s provenance and authentication virtually “bulletproof”. But, large volumes of data are too cumbersome and overwhelming to take into the Art Marketplace. A potential future Buyer does not want to read countless pages to determine if they have “interest” in a high-value Fine Art Asset. Dering will organize and edit a Fine Art Asset into a concise “Business Executive Summary”.
Successfully and Profitably, Navigating the Fine Art Asset Marketplace.
Dering’s experience, can provide the Art Seller or Buyer with the ability to successfully and profitably, navigate the Fine Art Marketplace — both discretely and privately.
Depending upon the needs of each client project, Dering’s services, include, but are not limited to development, marketing and business management of:
- Financial Transactions, Sales, Acquisitions, Investment Guidance.
- Marketplace Analysis.
- Executive Business Summary of a Fine Art Asset.
- Fair Market Valuation Assessment.
- Fine Art Description.
- Photographic Imagery.
- Condition Reports.
- The Appraisal Process.
- The Authentication Process.
- Provenance Development.
- Historical Research.
- Scientific Forensic Analysis.
- Third-Party Expert Opinions.
- Vault Management.
- Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Image Rights, Licensing.
Dering provides expertise in the complex processes, requirements, technical requirements and project management of a successful Fine Art Asset Financial Transaction, Sale or Acquisition, including, but not limited to development of:
- Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Verification of Buyer / Seller Authorized Transaction Representative (“Mandate”).
- Verification of Buyer / Seller Attorney.
- Buyer / Seller Attorney’s Letter-of-Authority to their Authorized Representative (“Mandate”).
- Confirmation of Fees to Buyer / Seller Authorized Representative (“Mandate”).
- Seller Proof-of-Ownership / Title.
- Seller Statement that Art Asset is free of historic war reparation demands.
- Summary Valuation of Seller Fine Art Asset.
- Buyer Letter-of-Interest.
- Buyer Verifiable Proof of Financial Capability.
- Buyer Conditional Offer-to-Purchase.
- Buyer Expert’s Review / Viewing of Fine Art, Imagery, Experts, Documents.
- Accessibility to Seller’s Fine Art.
- Business Contract Development.
- Escrow of Buyer Funds.
- Escrow of Seller Safekeeping Receipt, Title.
- Buyer Final Offer-to-Purchase.
- Seller Final Letter-of-Acceptance.
- Final Closing.
- Transfer of Funds, Title-of-Ownership.
Please contact Dering directly, in confidence, for detailed information. Sincere inquiries by Principals only, please.