Expertise in Fine Art Asset Development, Marketing and Business Management of Old Masters to Modern Masters.
Dering Fine Art Consultants specializes in Fine Art Asset Development, Marketing and Business Management of Old Masters to Modern Masters, including project management of financial transactions (sales, acquisitions, investment guidance), valuation assessments, marketplace analysis, executive summaries, the authentication process, the appraisal process, provenance development, condition reports, conservation, scientific forensic analysis, historical research, independent expert opinions, imagery, insurance, security, handling and transport.
Dering works with private clients, corporations, institutions and foundations.
Developing the “Bulletproof” Fine Art Asset.
Many Fine Art Assets are supported by expert opinions, scientific forensic analysis and historical evidence, making the masterwork virtually “bulletproof”. However, large volumes of data are too cumbersome to take into the Art Marketplace. Similar to the business of selling a “million-dollar company”, a potential Buyer does not to wish to read countless pages to determine if they have interest in a high-value asset. Dering can organize and synthesize a Fine Art Asset into a concise “Business Executive Summary”.
Is there a Hidden Treasure in”Grandma’s Attic”?
Many clients believe a painting from “grandma’s attic” may be a hidden treasure. They may be correct. However, these opportunities require “homework”. Dering has the expertise to manage the necessary homework assignments needed to bring a potential Fine Art Asset Masterwork successfully into the marketplace.
Fine Art Asset “Homework” Assignments.
Whether you own a well-supported, “bulletproof” Fine Art Asset or a treasure from grandma’s attic, most Fine Art Assets require “homework”. Whether it is organizing and editing existing evidence, or recommending and managing new support requirements, Dering can organize and synthesize an Owner’s documents into a concise Fine Art Asset Business “Executive Summary”.
Successfully and Profitably, Navigating the Fine Art Marketplace.
Dering’s experience, can provide the client with the ability to successfully and profitably, navigate the Fine Art Marketplace — both discretely and privately.
Depending upon the needs of each client’s project, Dering’s business services, include, but are not limited to development, marketing and business management of:
- Financial Transactions, Sales, Acquisitions and Investment Guidance.
- Marketplace Analysis.
- Executive Business Summary of Seller’s Fine Art Asset.
- Fair Market Valuation Assessment.
- Fine Art Description.
- Photographic Imagery.
- Condition Reports.
- The Appraisal Process.
- The Authentication Process.
- Provenance Development.
- Historical Research & Analysis.
- Scientific Forensic Analysis.
- Third-Party Expert Opinions.
- Crating & Transport.
- Security, Vault Management & Safekeeping Receipts.
- Marketing, Public Relations & Advertising.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Image Rights & Licensing.
Dering provides expertise in the complex processes, requirements, technical requirements and project management of a successful Fine Art Asset Financial Transaction, Sale or Acquisition, including, but not limited to development of:
- Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Verification of Buyer / Seller Authorized Transaction Representative (“Mandate”).
- Verification of Buyer / Seller Attorney.
- Buyer / Seller Attorney’s Letter-of-Authorization to their Authorized Representative (“Mandate”).
- Confirmation of Fees to Buyer / Seller Authorized Representative (“Mandate”).
- Seller Proof-of-Ownership.
- Seller Statement that Fine Art Asset is free of historic war reparation demands.
- Summary Valuation of Seller Fine Art Asset.
- Buyer Letter-of-Interest.
- Buyer Proof of Verifiable Financial Capability.
- Buyer Conditional Letter-of-Offer-to-Purchase.
- Buyer Expert’s Review / Viewing of Fine Art, Imagery, Experts, Documentation.
- Accessibility to Seller’s Fine Art.
- Business Contract Development.
- Escrow of Buyer Purchase Funds.
- Escrow of Seller Safekeeping Receipt, Ownership Title.
- Buyer Final Offer-to-Purchase.
- Seller Final Letter-of-Acceptance.
- Final Closing.
- Transfer of Funds, Title-of-Ownership.
Please contact Dering directly, in confidence, for detailed information. Sincere inquiries by Principals only, please.