Expertise in Fine Art Asset Development, Marketing and Business Management of Old Masters to Modern Masters.
From Old Masters to Modern Masters.
Dering Fine Art Consultants specializes in Fine Art Asset Development, Marketing and Business Management of Old Masters to Modern Masters, including project management of financial transactions (sales, acquisitions, investment guidance), valuation assessments, marketplace analysis, executive summaries, the authentication process, the appraisal process, provenance development, condition reports, conservation, scientific forensic analysis, historical research, independent expert opinions, imagery, insurance, security, handling and transport.
Dering works with private clients, corporations, institutions and foundations.
Developing the “Bulletproof” Fine Art Asset for the Fine Art Marketplace.
Many Fine Art Assets are supported by solid expert opinions, scientific forensic analysis and historical evidence, making the masterwork virtually “bulletproof”. However, large volumes of support data are too cumbersome to take into the Fine Art Marketplace. Similar to the business of selling a “multi-million-dollar company”, a buyer does not to wish to read countless pages of documents to determine if they have sincere interest in a high-value asset. Dering can organize, supplement and synthesize a Fine Art Asset’s support information into a concise Fine Art Asset “Business Executive Summary”.
Developing a “Hidden Treasure” from “Grandma’s Attic”.
Many clients believe a painting from “grandma’s attic” may be a hidden treasure. They may be correct. However, these opportunities always require “homework”. Dering has the expertise to identify and manage the necessary homework assignments needed to bring a potential Fine Art Asset Masterwork successfully into the marketplace.
Most Fine Art Assets Require “Homework” to enter the Fine Art Marketplace.
Whether you own a well-supported, “bulletproof” Fine Art Asset, or if you own a hidden treasure from grandma’s attic, most Fine Art Assets require some “homework”. Whether it is organization and editing of existing evidence, or recommending and managing new support requirements, Dering can organize and synthesize an Owner’s documents into a concise Fine Art Asset Business “Executive Summary”.
Successfully and Profitably, Navigating the Fine Art Marketplace.
Dering’s experience, can provide the client with the ability to successfully and profitably, navigate the Fine Art Marketplace — both discretely and privately.
Depending upon the needs of each client’s project, Dering’s business services, include, but are not limited to development, marketing and business management of:
- Financial Transactions, Sales, Acquisitions and Investment Guidance.
- Marketplace Analysis.
- Executive Business Summary of Seller’s Fine Art Asset.
- Fair Market Valuation Assessment.
- Fine Art Description.
- Photographic Imagery.
- Condition Reports.
- The Appraisal Process.
- The Authentication Process.
- Provenance Development.
- Historical Research & Analysis.
- Scientific Forensic Analysis.
- Third-Party Expert Opinions.
- Crating & Transport.
- Security, Vault Management & Safekeeping Receipts.
- Marketing, Public Relations & Advertising.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Image Rights & Licensing.
Dering provides expertise in the complex processes, requirements, technical requirements and project management of a successful Fine Art Asset Financial Transaction, Sale or Acquisition, including, but not limited to development of:
- Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Verification of Buyer / Seller Authorized Transaction Representative (“Mandate”).
- Verification of Buyer / Seller Attorney.
- Buyer / Seller Attorney’s Letter-of-Authorization to their Authorized Representative (“Mandate”).
- Confirmation of Fees to Buyer / Seller Authorized Representative (“Mandate”).
- Seller Proof-of-Ownership.
- Seller Statement that Fine Art Asset is free of historic war reparation demands.
- Summary Valuation of Seller Fine Art Asset.
- Buyer Letter-of-Interest.
- Buyer Proof of Verifiable Financial Capability.
- Buyer Conditional Letter-of-Offer-to-Purchase.
- Buyer Expert’s Review / Viewing of Fine Art, Imagery, Experts, Documentation.
- Accessibility to Seller’s Fine Art.
- Business Contract Development.
- Escrow of Buyer Purchase Funds.
- Escrow of Seller Safekeeping Receipt, Ownership Title.
- Buyer Final Offer-to-Purchase.
- Seller Final Letter-of-Acceptance.
- Final Closing.
- Transfer of Funds, Title-of-Ownership.
Please contact Dering directly, in confidence, for detailed information. Sincere inquiries by Principals only, please.