Expertise in Design, Development, Marketing and Project Management of Cultural-Entertainment Attractions, Exhibitions, and Museums and Public Art.
Creating Innovative Solutions for “Living & Learning” that Attract, Educate, Engage, Entertain, Inform and Inspire.
Jeffrey A. Dering is an internationally recognized, award-winning cultural attractions consultant, with more than 40-years of specialized expertise in creating innovative solutions for “living & learning” that attract, educate, engage, entertain, inform and inspire.
Dering works with museums, governments and global industry leaders in the development of entertainment and cultural attractions, such as ITEC Entertainment and Lewelling & Associates.
Dering provides specialized expertise in:
- Cultural-Entertainment Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums, Public Art, Science Centers, Historic Sites, Zoos-Aquariums, including concept development, needs assessments, creative direction, master plans, education ccontent-curriculum development, guest experience, budget development, vendor contract management, design development, production, installation and project management.
- ” Architectural Projects (Commercial, Corporate, Cultural, Public Art, Residential, Resort, Restaurant, Retail), including project management, master planning, concept, design development, budget development, vendor selection-management, contracts, production and installation.
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporations and Private Foundations, including business master plans, marketing, capital development, strategic partnerships, revenue centers and sustainability.
- Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Publishing and Licensed Merchandise, including media campaigns, new product development, special events and intellectual properties.
- Design, including educational media, interpretive graphics and photography.
- See Dering Portfolio and Bio for Select Cultural Attraction Projects, Interactive Media Technology “Firsts”, Publications and Awards.