Expertise in Design, Development, Marketing and Project Management of Cultural-Entertainment Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums and Public Art.
Creating Innovative Solutions for “Living & Learning” that Attract, Educate, Engage, Entertain, Inform and Inspire.
Jeffrey A. Dering is an internationally recognized, award-winning cultural attractions consultant, with more than 40-years of specialized expertise in creating innovative solutions for “living & learning” that attract, educate, engage, entertain, inform and inspire.
Dering works with museums, governments and global leaders in the entertainment and attractions industry, such as ITEC Entertainment and Lewelling & Associates.
Dering provides specialized expertise in:
- Cultural-Entertainment Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums, Public Art, Science Centers, Historic Sites, Zoos-Aquariums, including concept development, needs assessments, creative direction, master plans, education content-curriculum development, guest experience, budget development, vendor contract management, design development, production, installation and project management.
- Architectural Projects (Commercial, Cultural, Public Art, Residential, Resort, Restaurant, Retail), including project management, master planning, concept, design development, budget development, vendor selection-management, contracts, production and installation.
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporations and Private Foundations, including business master plans, marketing, capital development, strategic partnerships, revenue centers and sustainability.
- Advertising, Marketing, Business Development and Public Relations, including media campaigns, new product development, special events, intellectual properties, publishing and licensed merchandise.
- Design, including educational media, interactive exhibits, interpretive graphics and photography.
- See Dering Portfolio and Bio for Select Cultural Attraction Projects, Interactive Media Technology “Firsts”, Publications and Awards.