Expertise in Design, Development, Marketing and Project Management of Cultural Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums and Public Art.
Creating Innovative Experiences to Attract, Educate, Engage, Entertain, Inform and Inspire.
Jeffrey A. Dering is an internationally recognized cultural attractions consultant, with more than four decades of experience creating innovative experiences that attract, educate, engage, entertain, inform and inspire.
Dering works with museums, governments and global leaders in the entertainment and attractions industryproviding expertise in:
- Cultural Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums and Public Art, including concept development, needs assessments, creative direction, master plans, “STEAM” educational content development, guest experience, budget development, contract management, design development, production, installation and project management.
- Digital Media, Immersive Experiences, Interactive Exhibits, Interpretive Graphics, including cultural and “STEAM” educational content, concepts, design development, creative direction, creative production, installation and project management.
- Architectural Environments (Commercial, Cultural, Public Art), including master planning, concept, design development, interior design, creative direction, budget development, vendor management, contracts, production, installation and project management.
- Non-Profit Organizations, including business master plans, marketing, capital development, strategic partnerships, revenue centers and sustainability.
- Advertising, Marketing, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, including design, new products, special events, publishing and intellectual properties.
- See Dering Portfolio and Bio for Select Projects.