Expertise in Design, Development, Marketing and Project Management of Cultural Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums and Public Art.
Creating Innovative Experiences to Attract, Educate, Engage, Entertain, Inform and Inspire.
Jeffrey A. Dering is an internationally recognized cultural attractions consultant, with more than 40-years of experience creating innovative experiences that attract, educate, engage, entertain, inform and inspire.
Dering works with museums, governments and global leaders in the entertainment and attractions industryproviding expertise in:
- Cultural Attractions, Exhibitions and Museums, including concept development, needs assessments, creative direction, master plans, “STEAM” educational content development, guest experience, budget development, contract management, design development, production, installation and project management.
- Architectural Projects (Commercial, Cultural, Public Art, Restaurant, Retail), including project management, master planning, concept, design development, budget development, vendor management, contracts, production and installation.
- Non-Profit Organizations, including business master plans, marketing, capital development, strategic partnerships, revenue centers and sustainability.
- Advertising, Marketing and Intellectual Properties, including media campaigns, new products, special events, publishing and licensed merchandise.
- Design, including educational digital media, interactive exhibits, interpretive graphics and photography.
- See Dering Portfolio and Bio for Select Cultural Attraction Projects, Interactive Media Technology “Firsts”, Publications and Awards.