Expertise in Design, Development, Marketing and Project Management of Cultural Attractions, Exhibitions and Museums.
Creating Innovative Solutions for “Living & Learning” that Attract, Educate, Engage, Entertain, Inform and Inspire.
Jeffrey A. Dering is an internationally recognized, award-winning cultural attractions consultant, with more than 40-years of specialized expertise in creating innovative solutions for “living & learning” that attract, educate, engage, entertain, inform and inspire.
Dering works with museums, governments and global leaders in the development of entertainment attractions and cultural attractions, such as ITEC Entertainment and Lewelling & Associates.
Dering provides specialized expertise in:
- Cultural-Entertainment Attractions, Exhibitions, Museums, Science Centers, Historic Sites, Zoos-Aquariums, including concept development, needs assessments, creative direction, master plans, education content & curriculum development, guest experience, budget development, vendor contract management, design development, production, installation and project management.
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporations and Private Foundations, including business master plans, marketing, capital development, strategic partnerships, revenue centers and sustainability.
- Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Publishing and Licensed Merchandise, including media campaigns, new product development, special events and intellectual properties.
- Design, including educational media, interpretive graphics, photography and architectural interiors.
- See Dering Portfolio and Bio for Select Cultural Attraction Projects, Interactive Media Technology “Firsts”, Publications and Awards.